Monday 7 March 2011

My Week in Exercise

I preach to clients day in day out about the importance of rest days from exercise but never seem to find a space to fit one into my week. This week my lack of never resting really caught up with me which severely affected my training regime, everything I did was lethargic and half-hearted, resulting in me doing nothing all day on Thursday AND Friday and feeling sorry for myself indeed. I have now looked closely at my schedule and found myself a rest day! From this day onwards, unless it is a million per cent essential, I am no longer going to do any form of training on a Thursday (lets see how long this lasts).
Note to self: Rest.
This week went as follows:

Monday:
Run 4.65 miles
Workout 1a
Body Attack
Body Balance

Tuesday:
By this point all I wanted to do was sleep.
Body Pump 74
Run 3.59 miles

Wednesday:
2x Body Balance 51

By this point all I wanted to do was lie down...forever

Thursday:
Nothing

Friday:
Nada

Saturday:
Body Pump (mix)
Body Combat (44)
Vipr Circuit
Body Balance (51)

Sunday:
Spin
Family Cycle
Vipr Circuit
Body Combat (44)

By this point I felt great again!

No comments: