Friday 7 January 2011

Training

I have been a busy bee this week, back into teaching on a regular time table and training alot! I taught my first Body Balance class ever on Wednesday! I was so excited, it went really well and I enjoyed it so much.  I messed up the choreography in the Thai Chi track a little bit, but I don't think anyone actually noticed. I really surprised myself teaching the relaxation and meditation section of the class as I really didn't think that I was going to be able to pull it off but I managed it, I surprised myself alot!

Other than teaching I have been doing lots of running, around Eastbourne and also on Wednesday I ran from Brighton Marina into Hove and back again. How I am going to be able to run this marathon I do not know, but if I cross the finish line I will be the happiest girl in the world!

I also have a new gym programme. Personal Trainer Jason Day and I put it together. I have two separate programmes for the upper-body and core, both including cardio. Workout One is a 'pushing' programme and Workout Two is a 'pulling' programme, with a separate programme for legs which I will do the day before my no run day. 

Happy training to everyone! 

No comments: