Thursday 20 January 2011

Running in the countryside

I went for a wonderful run this morning, once again around Friston and East Dean. Running through the countryside provides a much more varied terrain than running around Loughborough and down on the Seafront. It's great to find myself running up and down hills, dodging horse poop and jumping in and out of tracktor tracks, which are very deep! Here are a few photos I took on my phone dure in the run


When running through Friston it is pretty much inevitable that you will come across a twitten, I myself traveled through three today. I say travelled as I would be lieing if I said I ran through them and I most definitely would not advise running through this one!
It is steep and extremely slippery! I have slid down it a fair few times!

No comments: