Friday 10 September 2010

WaterWorks Diary of an Instructor 4

Due to my holiday and going to V-festival, I have had a bit of time out of teaching WaterWorks. I was glad to get back into it when the time came. I was a bit worried that I would have forgotten the chore and teach a complete bodge job of a class, but it actually went quite well, the chore came straight back to me after looking over the notes (which I thought I had lost! Que panic attack)

I am still loving the programme and am eager to get my hands on the new release! The time has come when I need to get filming! My plan is to film not this Wednesday, not the next, but the next. It gives me enough time to WaterWorks chore bootcamp myself, and to get all the Les Mills Launches out of the way so I can concentrate with out going into chore overload! If Wednesday evening goes wrong I will re-film on Thursday morning, fingers crossed it won't come to that!

No comments: